SPF 30 LOTION
WITH EarthWell Zinc Technology
Amavara® sunscreen provides you with better sun protection. Our lightly tinted SPF 30 mineral sunscreen lotion uses a high concentration of non-nano zinc oxide (19%) as the only active sunscreen ingredient and is uniquely formulated to rub in clear, perfect for daily use. We’ve cracked the code on the new standard in sunscreen. Go ahead, be Overly Protective®.
THIS PACKAGE IS MADE FROM POST CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC
Zinc Oxide (19%)
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Caramel, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, 1,2-Hexanediol , Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance , Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Cerium Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
· Reef Safe- NO reef damaging chemicals octinoxate and oxybenzone
· Environmental Protection – Everyday protection from pollutants that can cause visible premature aging
· Naturally sourced: 100% non-nano zinc oxide
· Broad Spectrum Protection (UVA/UVB)
· Silky smooth feel
· Water resistance (80 minutes)
· Can be applied while sweaty or wet
· Dermatologist Tested/ Pediatrician Tested
· Safe for Sensitive Skin*
· Non-eye irritating**
· Vegan - Cruelty-Free
· No artificial colors
May Stain Clothing. For best results apply to skin and allow to set for 15 minutes to reduce potential color transfer.
* Skin Irritation/Sensitization Evaluation ** EpiOcular Eye Irritation Test (EIT)
Finally a mineral sunscreen that doesn't make me look like a ghost! This is the only sunscreen I wear. Word to the wise... a little goes a long way.
Love this sunscreen and as an avid surfer, i need a product that will stay on and not be harmful to the ocean. #1 recommended
I ordered this as a stocking stuffer for my husband who surfs on a regular basis and he raves about it still! He loves the ecological factor and said this is actually the best sunscreen he's used - the application is smooth, easy to rub in, doesn't feel sticky or stay white on his face.
I have been using this for a couple months now. I have a 2 year old and have tried a bunch of different brands, this is by far the best. It goes on dry, it rubs in clean and I haven't had to reapply 100 times a day. I love the product, and absolutely love what the brand stands for!
I am pasty white and have tried 20 different non-chemical sunscreens and this one is by far the best. I can finally wear a sunscreen daily without my eyes stinging and without looking like I am wearing white paint and I am very thankful I found this stuff. I'll list the top reasons I love this stuff and think you should buy it too:
1) It is mineral-based so it sits on top of your skin without absorbing into your bloodstream. Hopefully you know that already since you are searching for chemical-free sunscreen. 2) It actually blends so I can wear it all day and no one knows I'm wearing it. THAT'S HUGE. 3) The finish is perfectly matte. 4) It's easy to put on and spread around, neither too runny nor too pasty.
5) It actually stays on! Cycling, running, even in the water! I surf with it every day here in san diego.
Take it from someone who really knows sunscreen. This stuff is the best.