SPF 50 Tinted Lotion with EarthWell Zinc Technology
Amavara® sunscreen provides you with better sun protection. Our versatile SPF 50 Mineral Tint Sunscreen is formulated for daily use on a wide range of skin tones. Try adding this tinted daily defense lotion to your morning routine so you can stay moisturized and protected wherever life takes you.
Formulated with a high concentration of non-nano zinc oxide (22.5%) as the only active sunscreen ingredient. We’ve cracked the code to the new standard in sunscreen. Go ahead, be Overly Protective®.
*Shake before use and tilt downward while applying.
· Reef Safe- NO reef damaging chemicals octinoxate and oxybenzone
· Environmental Protection – Everyday protection from pollutants that can cause visible premature aging
· Light mineral tint that rubs in clear
· Naturally sourced: 100% non-nano zinc oxide
· Broad Spectrum Protection (UVA/UVB)
· Silky smooth feel
· Water resistance (80 minutes)
· Can be applied while sweaty or wet
· Dermatologist Tested/ Pediatrician Tested
· Safe for Sensitive Skin*
· Non-eye irritating**
· Vegan - Cruelty-Free
· No artificial colors
May Stain Clothing. For best results apply to skin and allow to set for 15 minutes to reduce potential color transfer.
* Skin Irritation/Sensitization Evaluation ** EpiOcular Eye Irritation Test (EIT)
Amavara lotions are delivered to you in a top-of-the-line airless pump, meaning your sunscreen will never separate, oxidize OR burst open during travel. These steps will help to properly prime your new pump!
1. With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum). You can also "shake" the liquid down toward the tip.
2. Position the container with the dispenser side down.
3. Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump until all the air has been evacuated. You should feel the pump gain pressure as it engages.
4. Dispense the product directly onto the area you wish to protect. And remember, a little goes a long way!
*Please note: It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
Zinc Oxide (22.5%)
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Iron Oxides, CI 77492, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1,2 Hexanediol , Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Glycerin, Bisabolol, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Iron Oxides, CI 77499, Fragrance , Cerium Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
AMAVARA AIRLESS PUMP EDUCATION
We discovered this wonderful product because Amavara sponsored Hawaiis Jr Lifeguard program. Since then, my 13yo HAS to have it for those LOOOONG Hawaii beach/pool days. It protects her all year long. Her fave is the facestick because it’s easy to apply, rubs in clean, and doesn’t run into her eyes. Even though I asked her to use it at the beach only because it’s reef-safe and a little pricey, she uses it on the field and court...anytime she’s outside.
I like the sunscreen... it’s a 50 spf which it great. The only negative I have is that the sun stick is a bit “grainy “ and doesn’t wash off easily in the shower, otherwise it DOES work! I will be ordering again in the future....
I have to admit that I was not expecting the amazing detail and customer service Mr. Branson provided in response to my inquiry. I really appreciated the information about FDA limits and what the product is made of and a great example of how it is used in other applications. That made me feel better about using their product and I respect Amavara very much for providing this information.
I’ll be sure to share my experience with others!
I'm medium-dark tan... And I love this tinted sunscreen!!! Worth every penny! (Excuse my appearance but this is me with one layer of sunscreen on my face). Barely notacible!! 👌 one picture is of me indoors with flash and the other I used flash as well but I was outside! 🌞
Feels great on my skin. Not shiny. Doesn’t irritate or clog my pores.