The PCR Overly Protective Packwith EarthWell Zinc Technology
Amavara® mineral sunscreen provides you with better sun protection. Our Overly Protective Pack includes 1 SPF 50 mineral tinted sunscreen lotion, 1 SPF 30 mineral tinted sunscreen lotion, and 1 SPF 50 mineral sunscreen facestick.
Our products have a high concentration of non-nano zinc oxide (19%-22.5%) as the only active sunscreen ingredient and are uniquely formulated to rub in clear. We’ve cracked the code on the new standard in sunscreen. Go ahead, be Overly Protective®.
*Shake lotions before use and tilt downward while applying.
Amavara® mineral sunscreen with Transparent EarthWell® Zinc Oxide is a lightweight, water-resistant (for up to 80 minutes) formula that’s easy to apply and blends seamlessly into skin without leaving white residue or ghosting effects behind. This mineral sunscreens pack is designed to help protect you and your family against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Formulated to help prevent environmental pollutants from causing visible premature aging, so you can look your best. Proudly nano titanium dioxide free, to help keep our oceans coral vibrant and healthy!
- Naturally sourced: non-nano zinc oxide (SPF 30 19% and SPF 50 22.5%) is the only active sunscreen ingredient.
- Rubs in transparent with a silky smooth feel.
- Protection from Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB rays.
- Environmental protection - Reef-Safe.No titanium dioxide, oxybenzone, or octinoxate here!
- Formulated to help block pollutants which can lead to visible premature aging.
- Can be applied while sweaty or wet, for on-the-go protection.
- Perfect for daily protection under makeup.
- Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic.
- Dermatologist Tested.
- Pediatrician Tested.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin.*
- Non eye irritating**
- Vegan - Cruelty-Free.
- No artificial colors.
*Skin Irritation/Sensitization Evaluation **EpiOcular Eye Irritation Test (EIT)
SPF 50 Mineral Tint Lotion may stain clothing. For best results apply to skin and allow to set for 15 minutes before entering water.
Amavara lotions are delivered to you in a top-of-the-line airless pump, meaning your sunscreen will never separate, oxidize OR burst open during travel. These steps will help to properly prime your new pump!
1. With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum). You can also "shake" the liquid down toward the tip.
2. Position the container with the dispenser side down.
3. Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump until all the air has been evacuated. You should feel the pump gain pressure as it engages.
4. Dispense the product directly onto the area you wish to protect. And remember, a little goes a long way!
*Please note: It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
AMAVARA AIRLESS PUMP EDUCATION
I am absolutely in LOVE with my Amavara products! I especially like to use the Tinted Mineral Sunscreen for daily protection. It goes on extremely smooth, blends well with my makeup, or gives my skin a nice polished finish if I decide to not wear any. Thank you Amavara!
I have used the SPF 30 and SPF 50 for my face and hands. Both go on very smoothly, a small amount goes a long way, it is absorbed quickly and stays on through the day. In addition to the great protection, it is the only reef safe sunscreen available.
I love the tinted sunscreen. Use it even in the winter because it evens our my face coloring. Better than any makeup I’ve used!
I have been extremely happy with your tinted SPF 50 sunblock. It goes on easily, has no smell, and does not cause breakouts. I have tried other products. I will continue to order yours. Thank you. Sandy
Loved all of the products I ordered. Particularly loved the tinted sunscreen. Just a small amount provided excellent protection for hours and blended very well. Even made my skin look better! Will be using in the future!
Alysa, we are so happy to hear you love using Amavara and we appreciate your business! Thank you for sharing your experience :)