SPF 50 Tinted Lotion with EarthWell Zinc Technology
Amavara® sunscreen provides you with better sun protection. Our versatile SPF 50 Mineral Tint Sunscreen is formulated for daily use on a wide range of skin tones. Try adding this tinted daily defense lotion to your morning routine so you can stay moisturized and protected wherever life takes you.
Formulated with a high concentration of non-nano zinc oxide (22.5%) as the only active sunscreen ingredient. We’ve cracked the code to the new standard in sunscreen. Go ahead, be Overly Protective®.
*Shake before use and tilt downward while applying.
· Reef Safe- NO reef damaging chemicals octinoxate and oxybenzone
· Environmental Protection – Everyday protection from pollutants that can cause visible premature aging
· Light mineral tint that rubs in clear
· Naturally sourced: 100% non-nano zinc oxide
· Broad Spectrum Protection (UVA/UVB)
· Silky smooth feel
· Water resistance (80 minutes)
· Can be applied while sweaty or wet
· Dermatologist Tested/ Pediatrician Tested
· Safe for Sensitive Skin*
· Non-eye irritating**
· Vegan - Cruelty-Free
· No artificial colors
May Stain Clothing. For best results apply to skin and allow to set for 15 minutes to reduce potential color transfer.
* Skin Irritation/Sensitization Evaluation ** EpiOcular Eye Irritation Test (EIT)
Amavara lotions are delivered to you in a top-of-the-line airless pump, meaning your sunscreen will never separate, oxidize OR burst open during travel. These steps will help to properly prime your new pump!
1. With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum). You can also "shake" the liquid down toward the tip.
2. Position the container with the dispenser side down.
3. Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump until all the air has been evacuated. You should feel the pump gain pressure as it engages.
4. Dispense the product directly onto the area you wish to protect. And remember, a little goes a long way!
*Please note: It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
Zinc Oxide (22.5%)
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Iron Oxides, CI 77492, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1,2 Hexanediol , Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Glycerin, Bisabolol, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Iron Oxides, CI 77499, Fragrance , Cerium Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
AMAVARA AIRLESS PUMP EDUCATION
Have been using this all summer long and it’s the best sunscreen I have ever used.
This is a much needed product for sun protection and it works as well or better than many products on the market . It blends well with any skin tone and has a soft matte finish .
The bottle was quite smaller for the price and the lotion was quite thicker than what I expected. The lotion was hard to spread on my skin.
I am 57 years old and this is the best, most effective sunscreen I have ever used! Don't trust your health, you babies, or your looks to the inferior sunscreens that flood the market. This is true sun blocking technology without chemicals. Protect your skin and your health, protect your babies and protect our beautiful planet...try Amavara!!
I've tried multiple sunscreens throughout my life and none seemed to work well. Growing up I would tan easily and no product helped me to prevent the darkness. Now that my daughter has the same skin type as me I try to find the best product available for her. I decided to try out Amavara to see if it really works that well and I was impressed! My daughter has not been coming home from school with a dark tan and I am so happy. If you are in the market to find a great sun protector then buy one (2 while you're at it!) right now. I am so grateful that someone has made such a wonderful product.